My Followers

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Love changes everything

Hello Everyone!
Hope you are all well and enjoying the weekend.

Here to share a couple of new cards with Diane Duda's digi
You can find it in Diane's etsy store here.



I printed the digi on 98lb weight Canson Mix Media paper on my
HP laser jet printer. One image was water colored with Distress Inks
while the other with Prismacolor black and grey color pencils

I drew some additional lines in the hair to give a bit more definition.
I like the effect but I think I will try with Diane's original version next time.





Materials used
Designer paper ~ Maja Design Vintage Summer collection
Dies ~ Magnolia, Marianne Design, Memory Box, Simon Says Stamps,
 Stampin'Up, and Tim Holtz Sizzix
Embellishments are from The Ribbon Girls.



I enjoyed working with this digi, she sure made me happy!
I hope my cards have inspired you to create something
with Diane Duda's beautiful digis.

Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely weekend!

Hugs,
Katie

I have participated in the following challenges:

7 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh wow! Katie, I utterly love what you've done with this enchanting image. Gorgeous gorgeous job on the colouring and your tag designs are delish! Love Diane Duda's art, so this is so lovely to see her images out there again. Fantastic creations, each of them. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Mervi said...

Adorable image and so beautiful cards, real eye candy!
Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts "Spots and Stripes" Challenge;-))m

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely display for our current challenge, SPOTS AND STRIPES, lovely colours and thanks for sharing...
[aNNie DT for Allsorts Challenges]

brenda said...

A perfect card for our spots and stripes theme, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

JanR said...

Wow, these are just stunning! And, through you, I've found out that Diane Duda now has digis....I'm so excited about that! So thank you so much!!

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Great card. Sweet and elegant at the same time. Thank you for sharing with us at ABC challenges and good luck.
Hugs, Iwona

Alexandra♥ said...

I love these series of cards that you make once in a while with a colored and monochromatic versions of the same image. Spectacular! I love your add-ons to the image too, they made it look better.

Hugs,
Alexandra